Is my course running online?
The vast majority of our students are continue to study using online learning channels.
Everyone currently studying with us has been contacted with details about their specific course programme.
The list below outlines the status of each of our programmes.
If you have any questions, please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.
Online learning continues for the following courses
- Full-time study programmes for students aged 16-18 and 19+
- Higher Education programmes
- Apprenticeships (we’re in touch with all apprentices about their individual circumstances)
- The majority of courses for adults aged 19+ (only the courses listed below are not running)
Courses which have been cancelled for students aged 19+
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering courses
- Animal Care Vocational Studies (Please note all other animal care courses continue online)
- Barbering courses taught at South Bristol Skills Academy
- Clinical Healthcare Support diploma
- Cosmetic Makeup and Beauty Level 2 courses
- Floristry courses
- Intermediate Digital and Studio Photography courses
- Intro to Arts Health and Creativity
- Horticulture courses
Find out more about fees and refunds for courses affected by the coronavirus outbreak.
Courses which have a pause in delivery and will re-commence once the college centres opens
- Intro to Counselling
- Counselling Skills Level 2 (Please note, one afternoon course is still running. You will have received notification about the status of your course instance)
Additional information for students
- Guidance for students who have enrolled on a course due to start after Easter 2020.
- Guidance for students who are continuing on a course after Easter 2020.
Our coronavirus guidance and support for students has additional information about how to access learning materials online as well as places you can get support.
During this time you might be concerned about the new procedure for exams. Our exams guidance and information for higher education and apprenticeship students will help with your queries.
Career guidance appointments
If you have an existing appointment, our Careers and Employability Co-ordinator, Celeste Indge, will phone you on the date and time already booked. Learner Services and Study Coaches can continue to book Careers Appointments on the Careers Calendar on the understanding that these appointments will take place by phone.
Students can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a phone appointment or to receive a written response to a careers-related question.