About our Prince's Trust courses
You will develop skills and embark on experiences you will never forget. These varied and challenging courses involve:
- Work experience and help with finding the employment or training you want
- Outdoor education, that could include rock climbing, abseiling and coasteering
- Developing personal skills and attributes that are essential for working life and employment
- Community based challenges where you can demonstrate what you are capable of
- Preparing for progression into further education programmes, apprenticeships or other work-based learning.