About the course
The course is designed for enthusiastic young people that want to learn and develop their knowledge and skills to progress to a career in the Hospitality industry or on to University.
- Between the ages of 16-18 you do not need to pay tuition or exam fees for your course.
- If you are between the ages of 19 and 23 and have not achieved a full Level 2 or Level 3 qualification before, you will not need to pay tuition, exam or material fees using the Level 2 or 3 Entitlement.
- If you are aged 19 or over, studying a Level 3-6 and a Level 3 Entitlement does not apply, you will need to pay the full cost of the course. You may be eligible for an Advanced Learner Loan to help with the fees.
- 4 A-C grade GCSEs including English and maths
- Excellent record of attendance and punctuality
- Commitment, enthusiasm and the motivation to succeed
- Complete an initial online assessment
You will be enrolled on the 90 Credit Diploma, which is a one year course. Upon successful completion of year one, you can progress onto the Extended Diploma in year two.