View your ILP data, unit and assessment grades online.
You will need your College user ID and password to log in to ProPortal. If you are using Internet Explorer you will need to enter cityofbristol\user ID and your password. If using any other browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, you only need to enter your user ID and password. Be aware that you may also need to allow pop-ups in order to access ProPortal.
Access the Student Portal
Moodle is our Virtual Learning Environment where you can access course materials and activities. You’ll also find a wide range of ebooks, articles and other electronic resources, as well as information on study skills and facilities.
WAMedu is a private social network for the college where you can connect, communicate and collaborate with your classmates and lecturers.
You can download the City of Bristol College WAMedu app from the Google Play or iTunes stores, or login via your browser here.
This is a suite of collaborative IT services to help you enhance your learning experience. Benefits
- Create and edit Word, OneNote, Powerpoint and Excel documents from a browser
- 1TB of cloud storage through OneDrive
- Share files with others inside and outside the College, control who can see and edit each file and easily sync files with PCs/ Macs and devices
- Capture your ideas however you work best using a keyboard, pen or a touchscreen.
- Each student can install Office 365 on 5 PCs or Macs, tablets (Windows, iPad and Android) or your own phone.
- Always have the latest versions of your familiar Office 365 applications no matter which device you're using.
Access Office 365